CTI is committed to meeting all principles associated with the requirements of the ISO9001 Quality Management System.
We will achieve this through good communication and continuous improvement of products, service and quality systems which shall include our clients', suppliers' and staff involvement, teamwork, development and training.
This objective will be pursued by ensuring that all products and services carrying our Company's name will, at least, be equivalent to or better than the customer's expectation. Quality will be led by all management staff, by building it into products, services and processes by our factory, and by our office personnel. The quality of the product or service will be the direct responsibility of every single individual in the Company.
Carlton Taylor Industries Limited is committed to meeting all the principles associated wit the requirements of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. We also believe that we have a responsibility to prevent pollution, to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
Carlton Taylor Industries Limited recognises our key impacts to be in the areas of:
- Energy use
- Raw material use
- Waste generation
- Emissions to air/water
- Water use
We will strive to:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting all relevant legislative codes, guidelines and objectives.
- Assess our organisational activities and identify areas where we can minimise impacts.
- Minimise waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible (e.g. recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products).
- Publicise our environmental position.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Reduce risks from environmental hazards for all stakeholders in the vicinity of our operations.
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
Carlton Taylor Industries Limited is committed to continual improvement through periodic environmental performance review.